Dr. Bomi Joseph Scholarship
Dr. Bomi joseph
For a chance to win one scholarship of $1,500 USD, applicants must be:
- A First Year Student at a Post-Secondary Institution
- Pursuing a Healthcare or Medical Degree
- At least 18 years of age (on the day you submit your application).
If you fit these requirements, please submit an application with a completed essay.
As part of their applications, students are asked to write an essay of up to 500 words. Submissions will be reviewed by the selection committee for the Dr. Bomi Joseph Scholarship Program. In your essay, please explain:
- Your background
- What makes you interested in pursuing a career in the medical/healthcare field
- How you can make a difference in the field
- How you plan to give back to the community after graduation
- Why you deserve this opportunity
- How you will use the scholarship fund
- Essays longer than 500 words will not be read. Due to time constraints, longer essays will be instantly disqualified.
Additional information is welcome. The applicant that meets all eligibility requirements and submits the most compelling essay will be awarded the scholarship. Are you ready to apply? Submit your application on or before Sunday, January 31th, 2021 to be considered.
What Are You Waiting For?